Why I Love It:
Spinel lovers rejoice! This delicious gemstone is new to the Gem Breakfast family, lovingly introduced to by San Francisco designer OctaHedron. This emerald cut gemstone has crisp step cut facets that make us go gaga, and that setting is something extra. This ring has it all! Mix of matte & high polish gold, cool girl salt and pepper diamonds and brilliant VS white diamonds. Get swept away in the mix of creativity this ring brings to the table.
- 18k Yellow gold matte finish & high polish on the inside
- 0.75ct emerald cut natural Ceylon spinel with no treatment
- 2 rose cut salt & pepper diamonds from Dream Diamond totaling 0.37ct
- 4 brilliant cut G/VS diamonds are about 0.04ct total
- Current ring size 6.5
- One-Of-A-Kind Gem Breakfast Exclusive
What You Need To Know:
- Don't see your ring size? Ask about it!
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!