GB Founder, Catherine was the featured Graduate in the GIA’s latest Education Quarterly magazine, and we wanted to share the article with all of you! If you’re never heard of them, the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is the go-to source for gemstone classification and jewelry education, and it’s where Catherine received her Graduate Diamond Diploma!
In the interview, Catherine shares more about:
- How her love for diamonds and unique, independent jewels spurred the creation of Gem Breakfast
- Her career before GB in Fashion Merchandising and Beauty Buying
- How she built her business to feature talented indie designers and alternative gemstones
- How she chooses the perfect stones for custom clients
- Where she sees the jewelry world heading during this pandemic and in the future.
Click here to read the full interview (scroll to page 13)!