This item has sold, to commission or find something similar please reach out to email@example.com
Why I Love It:
Designer Emily Gill created a jewel befitting of royalty. Sharp angles and delicate curves surround a deep teal sapphire which is also flanked by six brilliant diamonds. Gilded in a 18k Yellow Gold frame, this bezel setting is also finished with baby milgrain. To top it all off, a rich hunter green enamel swirls around the sapphire, enhancing its luscious depths. Sits flush to the finger.
- 18k Yellow Gold
- 1.55 Carat Emerald Cut Green/Teal Sapphire (7.21 x 5.52 x 3.72 mm)
- .06 Carats of White Diamonds G Color, SI Clarity
- Signature Emily Gill Enamel Detail in Hunter Green
- Current Ring Size 7
- One-Of-A-Kind Exclusive
- Comes with an appraisal for $4,200 - please email to inquire about the appraisal
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel.
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!