This item has sold, to commission or find something similar please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why I Love It:
Designer Emily Gill created the perfect balance of elements with this unique piece featuring a stunning Padparadscha sapphire. The duo of pink hued, pear shaped sapphires sit opposite each other while fourteen round brilliant cut white diamonds surround her signature black enamel detail in the middle. This ring is enveloped in a lush 14k Yellow Gold bezel and is adorned with milgrain. Sits flush to the finger.
- 14k Yellow Gold
- 1.23 Carat Pear Shaped Cut Pink Sapphire
- .20 Carat Padparadscha Sapphire
- .07 Carats of White Diamonds
- Signature Emily Gill Enamel Detail in Black
- Band width is approx 1.8mm
- The face of this ring measures approx 20.22mm x 8.30mm
- Current Ring Size 7
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is cold enamel, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!