This item has sold, to commission something similar please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why I Love It:
I feel in love instantly with this ring. It is from circa 1890 when diamonds were cut by hand and features the sweetest antique heart-shaped diamond surrounded by a halo of vivid red rubies. This ring glows with love in its 14k yellow gold setting. I don't know this ring's history but I have to envision it was once a part of a great love affair.
This is the perfect ring to mark the romance of a relationship either with your significant other, or yourself. Or just a reminder that all there really is LOVE.
- 14k yellow gold
- .45 carat antique diamond heart
- Halo of red rubies
- Circa 1890
- Please note that this product is previously owned and may show signs of gentle wear, which is a unique feature of estate pieces
What You Need To Know:
- Free shipping in the United States
- Free ring sizing
- Please allow up to ten days for ring sizing to be completed
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!
- Questions? Email me: email@example.com