This item has sold, to commission something similar please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why I love it:
This ring speaks of Victorian era legends and tales, doesn’t she? After all, this girl goes as far back as the 1880’s and is still as gorgeous and sparkly as ever. This old mine-cut center stone weighing in at 0.49 carats is surrounded 8 darling old mine cut diamonds in a halo that totals 0.8 carats. For an engagement ring or just for fun, the sparkle in this ring will captivate you when you have her on your finger.
- 18 karat rose gold
- .49 carats old mine cut centerstone
- .8 carats of 8 old mine cut diamond halo
- L Color Diamonds and SI1 Clarity
- Circa 1880s
- This ring is one-of-a-kind
- Please note that this product is previously owned and may show signs of gentle wear, which is a unique feature of estate pieces
What You Need To Know:
- Free shipping in the United States
- Free ring sizing
- Don't see your ring size? Ask about it!
- Please allow up to ten days for ring sizing to be completed
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ pagewill help!
- Questions? Email me: email@example.com