This item has sold, to commission or find something similar please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why I Love It:
A new and unique style from the creative genius Emily Gill. This ring is like a stunning peacock of style on your finger! Delicately applied teal enamel takes many hours to apply but makes this ring truly one-of-a-kind. Sits low profile and flush to the finger.
- 18k Yellow Gold & Teal Enamel
- .49 Rose Cut Salt & Pepper Diamonds
- .09 Carats of SI Color Enhanced Teal Diamonds
- The face of the ring measures approx 13.45mm x 11.68mm
- Current ring size 8
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel.
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!