Why I Love It:
A very special and symbolic ring coming from Emily Gill. Features a 1.55 Carat mango shaped diamond, that displays a watery ice color that is quixotic and pure magic. The shape of the diamond inspired this ring to be a powerful talismanic design reminiscent of a Persian Buteh or paisley symbol for life and eternity. Stunning blue tal enamel surrounds the ring, and hidden details lay await your discovery. Sits flush to the finger.
- 18k Yellow Gold
- 1.55 Mango Shaped Rose Cut Diamond, G Color
- .11 Carats of additional Diamonds, the .02 Carat blue diamond is color enhanced
- The face of the ring measures approx 16.20mm x 16.4mm
- Comes with an appraisal for $5,500 please email to inquire about the appraisal
- Current ring size 7.75
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel.
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!