This item has sold, to commission or find something similar please reach out to email@example.com
Why I Love It:
Meet Lady, hailing from a bygone era when rings when made by expert craftspeople and no detail was left unturned - wait that's Emily Gill makes. Lady is full of whimsy with her romantic milgrain ruffles, but still serious with a Candian origin Salt & Pepper diamond that packs a serious punch. This grey diamond is one of the most brilliant we have ever seen, like a storm on your finger, look inside this beauty and perhaps all the universe's questions will be answered. This ring is set low profile but packs a serious finger coverage punch. A collector's piece we have no doubt a 100 years from now, people will be collecting and coveting Emily Gill jewelry.
- 14k Rose Gold
- Black Enamel Halo
- 1.04 Carat Salt and Pepper Marquise Brilliant Cut (Canada Origin)
- Marquise measures 9.64 x 5.80mm
- Total Carat Weight 1.08
- Current ring size 6.5
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel.
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!
- Questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org