Why I Love It:
These new designs from Emily Gill Jewellery are - classics that will last the decades. Is it possible for a ring to be sophisticated and casual at the same time? This is it! We are dying over the new never before been done by Emily Gill navy blue color that lends a pop to this ever so chic ring and salt and pepper rose cut diamond that has the most beautiful champagne hue!
- 14k Yellow Gold
- Unique Navy Blue Enamel Halo
- .91 Rose Cut Grey Salt & Pepper Diamond
- Current ring size 6.75
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel.
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!
- Questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org