Why I Love It:
Designer Emily Gill created the perfect union between art deco vibes and contemporary elegance. Scallops represent modernism turned into the latest fashion, while six brilliant diamonds frame this perfectly proportioned white sapphire and make it glow. This ring is enveloped in a lush 18k Yellow Gold bezel, adorned with milgrain and hunter green enamel. Sits flush to the finger.
- 18k Yellow Gold
- 1.22 Pear Shaped Cut White Sapphire (8.0 x 5.9 x 3.5 mm)
- .06 Carats of White Diamonds G/SI
- 1.28 Carats Total
- Signature Emily Gill Enamel Detail in Hunter Green
- Current Ring Size 7
- Comes with an appraisal for $3,600 please email to inquire about the appraisal
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel.
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!