This item has sold, to commission something similar please reach out to email@example.com
Why I Love It:
Called the Empire ring, because when you wear her you feel like you can conquer the world! This is lovely Victorian Era ring that features three lovely sapphires and four diamond accents set in 18k yellow gold. With a sleek low profile setting, she is easy to wear but her sparkle stands proud.
- 18k yellow gold
- Centerstone is .5 carat Blue Sapphire
- Additional .2 carats of Sapphires
- .16 carats of Diamonds
- Circa Victorian Era
- Please note that this product is previously owned and may show signs of gentle wear, which is a unique feature of estate pieces
What You Need To Know:
- Free shipping in the United States
- Free ring sizing
- Please allow up to ten days for ring sizing to be completed
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!
- Questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org