This item has sold, to commission or find something similar please reach out to email@example.com
Why I love it:
Named Emily, because she is a sweet darling of a diamond ring. Featuring one of my favorite cut's of diamonds - old mine cuts which have the most wonderful chunky sparkle! You can't go wrong with an old mine cut diamond halo ring. With over a 100 years of love under the belt, Emily is looking for her future home. She brings sweet disposition, sparkles, and a wiseness that can only be acquired over time. She is a vintage cluster ring from the Victorian era.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- .35 carat old mine cut centerstone
- .56 carats of 7 old mine cut diamond halo
- Total carats .91
- Circa Victorian Era
- This ring is one-of-a-kind
- Current ring size 5
- Please note that this product is previously owned and may show signs of gentle wear, which is a unique feature of estate pieces
What You Need To Know:
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!