This item has sold, to commission something similar please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why I Love It:
It was love at first sight with this ring. I adore petite diamond rings, and the Dutch rose cut diamond weighing .28 carats in this ring is absolutely stunning. The diamond sits proudly in an eight prong Coronet setting. This ring is from the early Victorian Era and I imagine she has seen many love stories in her lifetime. She is proud, sparkly, hold many tales, and is looking for a partner for her next journey.
- 12k Rose Gold
- .28 carats
- Double Dutch Rose Cut Diamond
- Early Victorian Era
- Comes with apprasial
- Please note that this product is previously owned and may show signs of gentle wear, which is a unique feature of estate pieces
What You Need To Know:
- Free shipping in the United States
- Free ring sizing
- Don't see your ring size? Ask about it!
- Please allow up to ten days for ring sizing to be completed
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!
- Questions? Email me: email@example.com