Why I Love It
A glowing rose cut hexagonal step cut diamond is the star of this alternative engagement ring by Yuliya Chorna. The center diamond is a mesmerizing combo of icey and salt and pepper that is truly one-of-a-kind. Set in a six perfect claw prong setting that has a soft knife edge band, along with a white diamond halo and 14k Yellow Gold. Sits low profile but still stackable.
- 14k Yellow Gold
- 1.00 Carat Icey Salt & Pepper Hexagon Rose Cut Diamond
- .13 Carats Total White Round Brilliant Cut Canadian Diamonds Accents
- 1.13 Carats Total
- Band Width is approx. 2.15 mm
- Current Ring Size 6
- Comes with an appraisal for $4,268 - please email to inquire about the appraisal
What You Need To Know:
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!