Why I Love It:
Our signature and best selling solitaire setting Stella is a cut about the rest.
The most delicate and well-executed setting you will find for a solitaire ring.
Features an approx 1.50mm skinny shank, that can be perfectly scaled for your center stone size, pointed claw prongs, and low profile setting that the diamond floats in - allowing for light from all sides and that Stella magic.
- Available in 18k Yellow Gold, 18k Peach Gold, 18k Rose Gold, 18k White Gold (14k & Two-Tone available by special request)
- Prices shown here include a GIA Certified Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds with VS Clarity / GH Color, and Triple Excellent Cut Grading
- Made to order, takes approximately 5 to 6 weeks
- Band Width is approx 1.50 mm
- Setting price is included
- Learn what makes Stella so special here
What You Need To Know:
- After you place your order a Gem Breakfast team member will reach out to confirm your ring size and the exact GIA Certified diamond we have hand selected for you that will be fall within GH Color, VS1 or V2 Clarity and Triple Excellent Cut Grading for you
- Made to order items are not available for returns or refunds because it is being made just for you
- Salt & pepper diamonds, colored stones, larger sizes or specific cut, color or clarity graded diamonds by request - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!