This item has sold, to commission or find something similar please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why I Love It:
Chic, magnificent, and a collector's piece for sure. We have sold many of Emily Gill's rings, and we have to say this is the piece de resistance on a banner year. Her largest commision for Gem Breakfast yet - this is an epic ring of great provenance. Stunningly large grey diamond is perfectly framed and offset by Emily's signature hand-painted enamel. She never forgets the details, the ring features soft baby milgrain, and claw prongs that are deliciously epic. We are in love.
- 14k Yellow Gold
- 2.66 Kite Rose Cut Diamond Ring
- .03 Carats Of White Side Diamonds
- The face of the ring measures approximately 12.90mm x 8.53mm
- Current ring size 6.75
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel.
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!
- Questions? Email me: email@example.com