This item has sold, to commission or find something similar please reach out to email@example.com
Why I Love It:
A very special and symbolic ring inspired by Thai headdresses. This ring inspires a feeling of Royalness that is only accented by the stunning teal blue sapphire. Uniquely hand-applied white enamel and signature Emily Gill milgrain details make this ring simply enthralling.
- 14k Yellow Gold & White Enamel
- .64 Teal Sapphire
- .03 Carats of FG/VS White Diamonds
- The face of the ring measures approx 14.44mm x 7.8mm
- Current ring size 7
What You Need To Know:
- Enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the enamel.
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!
- Questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org