This item has sold, to commission something similar please reach out to email@example.com
Why I Love It:
This ring sparkles from across the room. The grey diamond center stone is like a milky way of stars on your finger and the 33 individual round brilliants that surround in the halo just magnify its glowing light. Truly a unique one of a kind ring made by Emily Gill. Features her signature black enamel work, a rare craft in today's modern day. She didn't stop at just that, the ring has beautiful milgrain and design details throughout it, that will keep you enamored for a lifetime.
- 14k rose gold
- 1.05 Carat pear cut grey diamond
- .28 Carats of round brilliant cut diamonds
- Total Carats 1.33
- Current ring size 7
- Comes with appraisal, please contact us for more info on the appraisal value
What You Need To Know:
- Black enamel is fired glass, as seen in antiques. It is lead-free. It is perfume/alcohol/acetone resistant and should wear like a normal ring, can be cleaned in an ultrasonic and steam cleaned like other diamond rings. The glass area is small and recessed for optimal durability. Please avoid strong acids which may damage the black enamel.
- Free shipping in the United States
- Free ring sizing
- Don't see your ring size? Ask about it!
- Please allow up to ten days for ring sizing to be completed
- Have more questions? Perhaps our FAQ page will help!
- Questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org